Very cheap face mask treatments from your cupboard
1. TOMATO MASK: For oily skin, mash up a ripe tomato and wait on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with hot (not so hot) water.
2. BANANA MASH: Mash up a very ripe banana. Add just as much as necessary honey to make a soft pulp. Apply over face and your hair. This is such a great firming mask that aging movie stars have been identified to put it in the cups of their bras to make their breasts "perky." (Just check that you don't use too much honey and you use a sturdy bra.)
3. HONEY MASK: Apply uncontaminated honey (straight from the bottle) to your face and your neckline. Allow it to locate until dry (about 15 minutes). Rinse with very temperate hot water.
4. APPLE MASK: Peel two apples and make a paste with adding one table spoon of honey now Apply it on the face and Wash out after 20 minutes with cold water.
5. SCRUB FOR OILY SKIN: This scrub help you to get rid of your dirt and the superficial dead skin. This scrub should be used more than once in a week. Never try this scrub on dry skin. Take two teaspoon of fine bran with a quarter of dried yeast and one teaspoon of lemon juice along with a table spoon of water. Gently massage the thick paste so formed in the skin, specially on and around the nose and chin area. Don't apply around the eyes. Wash it after 1-2 minutes using warm water.